Friday, October 8, 2010

TGFCR - Lauren Pritchard Edition

Thank god for college radio - this week I found Lauren Pritchard while sitting in the carpool line. Well, not found so much as couldn't escape. Our local college station plays this at least three times a day while I'm in the car.

Love the song, but the charm of the video is that it looks like something I could have made in college, complete with goofy choreography. My gay Mormon roommate Hank could have choreographed the hell out of a video. And, yes, I did actually have a gay Mormon roommate named Hank, accessorized by a girlfriend he never kissed. He did a fabulous routine to "Come On Eileen" that looked like a cross between an Aaron Copeland ballet and the scene between the Jets and the Sharks in West Side Story. Haunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment