Friday, September 10, 2010

And now for something completely different

Got the Margaret St. Clair anthology in the mail yesterday. Woot! Now I just have to find time to read it.

Have to find time to work. A page a day, that's what I should ask for. Not that asking for anything has ever worked out real well. I only ever got things I didn't really need, regardless of how much I thought I needed them at the time. Gah, why do I have to keep feeding the kids and paying for their education? One of them damn well better turn out not to be shiftless and support me in my old age.

DVR almost under control. Almost. My DVR queue must be some bizarre metaphor for my life, or the state of the interior of my mind, or something. It would be a waste if it didn't have some metaphorical meaning.

Away to the grocery for sprouts and a Barbie. Because nothing says "Happy sixth birthday, little girl," like an unrealistic body image and a sharp decline into sad feminine stereotypes. Whee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment